Sentinel Action Fund Releases Final Spending Numbers, Over $13M Nationwide
WASHINGTON – Today, the Sentinel Action Fund (SAF), an independent conservative Super PAC and partner organization of Heritage Action for America, released its total amount of independent expenditures for the 2022 election cycle.
To date, the Sentinel Action Fund has spent over $13 million across Arizona, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, and Texas. Below is the breakdown of total spending in individual states:
Arizona: $8 million
North Carolina: $1 million
New Hampshire: $2.15 million
New Mexico: $800,000
Arizona: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $8 million in the Arizona Senate race, supporting Blake Masters and opposing Mark Kelly.
- AZ Senate: $7.5 million in television advertisements. $7.2 Million in spending made after Labor Day.
- AZ Senate: $500,000 in voter outreach direct mail.
North Carolina: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $1 million in the North Carolina Senate race, supporting Ted Budd and opposing Cheri Beasley.
- NC Senate: $1 million in television advertisements.
New Hampshire: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $2.15 million in New Hampshire Senate and House races.
- NH Senate: $1.55 million in television advertisements.
- Canvassing: $600,000 in canvassing efforts for NH Senate, NH-01, and NH-02.
New Mexico: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $800,000 in the NM-02 House race.
- NM-02: $700,000 in television advertisements.
- NM-02: $100,000 in voter outreach phone banking.
Nevada: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $600,000 in canvassing efforts for Nevada Senate, NV-03, and NV-04.
Texas: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $420,000 in Texas House races.
- TX-28: $220,000 in television advertisements.
- TX- 28: $100,000 in voter outreach phone banking.
- TX-15: $100,000 in voter outreach phone banking.
Ohio: Sentinel Action Fund has spent $300,000 on the OH-09 race opposing Marcy Kaptur.
- OH-09: $300,000 on television advertisements.
- In addition to producing and placing television ads in key media markets, Sentinel Action Fund supports candidates through direct mail, door-to-door canvassing, and phone banking. Watch all television ads here.
- The Sentinel Action Fund is an independent Super PAC affiliated with Heritage Action for America, a conservative grassroots organization consisting of 2 Million activists nation-wide.
- Sentinel Action Fund previously announced the following endorsements:
- U.S. Senate: Blake Masters (Arizona), Adam Laxalt (Nevada), Don Bolduc (New Hampshire), Ted Budd (North Carolina), and Herschel Walker (Georgia).
- U.S. House: April Becker (NV-03), Sam Peters (NV-04), Karoline Leavitt (NH-01), Bob Burns (NH-02), Yvette Herrell (NM-02), Monica de la Cruz Hernandez (TX-15), and Cassy Garcia (TX-28).